Are you a newly engaged bride hoping to gift yourself something fancy for the holidays? Or are you shopping for the soon-to-be bride in your life? While this year may have modified wedding plans, it doesn’t mean that brides can’t still be celebrated! Pamper, spoil, and send a thousand hugs with a thoughtful holiday present for brides.
Making the top of our list is an adorable “wifey” sweatshirt, swanky champagne toasting flutes from Kate Spade, and plenty of self care items. This bridal gift guide has got you covered to maintain a luxurious and chill at home routine and take care of body and soul.
We’ve rounded up our 15 favorite holiday gifts for brides to feel those warm, fuzzy, relaxing vibes all season long.
1. Chic, lush slippers for year-round lounging. Show off a cute pedicure, or layer up with adorable knit socks.
Twist Faux Fur Slippers From LOFT
2. Gentle, balancing, and non-disruptive to your regular routine. This Cocokind combo is there when stress kicks in, keeps your skin pH balanced, and won’t let you lose moisture.
3. A fan of baths? Us too! These gentle bath bombs are handcrafted and delicately frothy. They’re filled with tiny pressed florals and a soft aroma of chamomile and wildflowers.
Pacha Soap Co. Froth Bomb Set From Urban Outfitters
4. A stunning set of gorgeous and bougie mini candles with scents like berries, fig tree, and roses. These are seasonal and cozy, and ready for any spa ritual you have in mind – a truly luxurious experience.
Diptyque Scented Candle Set From Diptyque
5. Made of recycled materials, this ultra-fuzzy and weighted blanket is a therapeutic, snuggly dream. It’s eco-conscious and machine washable – ready for a cuddle with your cutie.
UNHIDE The Marshmallow 2.0 Medium Faux Fur Throw Blanket From Nordstrom
6. Celebrate individuality with a 14K vermeil gold necklace. Customize font and chain details to make this gift perfectly personalized.
Custom 14K Gold Vermeil Nameplate Necklace From Baublebar
7. Simple, cute, coral and gold bud vases will keep tiny flowers and sprigs of greenery all throughout the year.
Coral & Gold Bud Vase From West Elm
8. An incredible guide to ditching the wedding stress and planning a chilled-out but organized wedding. Great for the bride who just got engaged (or who might be getting engaged over the holidays!)
Bridechilla Wedding Planning Survival Guide: How To Plan The Wedding You Want From Etsy
9. Minimize puffy eyes or under-eye circles with these organic masks. They’re vegan and oil free, too! We suggest keeping them in the fridge for that extra cooling feeling.
Acure Radically Rejuvenating Under Eye Hydrogel Mask From Thrive Market
10. Relax comfortably with our favorite winter at-home accessory for lounging: a teddy bear robe. It comes in so many soft colors!
Teddy Bear Robe From Pottery Barn
11. Small batch, organic, and fair trade chocolate bars for any chocolate lover. Crafted from ethically sourced cacao and blended with spices and whole food ingredients. Can you say decadent?
Raaka Vegan Fair Trade Chocolate Bars From Amazon
12. Decorated with Kate Spade’s gold “loves me knot” jewelry design, these stemless toasting flutes will come in handy for all upcoming holidays for the happy couple.
With Love Stemless Toasting Flute Pair From Kate Spade
13. Gentle, cool to the touch, breathable silk pillowcases protect your hair and skin while you sleep – for guaranteed happy dreams.
Mulberry Silk Pillowcase From Brooklinen
14. Sequined and festive, these fabric face masks are adjustable and holiday ready. They’ve got you covered (literally) from micro wedding to outdoor celebration.
Sequin Sparkly Face Mask From Etsy
15. For the newly wed, those with rescheduled wedding dates, or the recently engaged, this crewneck sweatshirt is the perfect compliment to keep her spirits high.
Wifey Crewneck Sweatshirt From Etsy